Monday, December 15, 2008

Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream - 3.7 Oz

INDICATIONS: Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream is formulated to help reduce the duration and severity of diaper rash. Developed with pediatric dermatologists, this formula's unique combination of soothing oat essence, natural willowherb and zinc oxide, starts to work on contact to effectively treat diaper rash and soothe red skin. The effective, long-lasting barrier, helps prevent diaper rash from getting worse. When applied at the first signs of irritation, moms saw visible improvement from the first application. With Soothing Oat Essence and Natural Willowherb. Specially formulated to help reduce duration & severity of diaper rash. Aveeno Baby Diaper Rash Cream helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash. Helps seal out wetness.
Customer Review: THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
I to try other cream and NEVER the other work like aveeno. I LOVE THIS CREAM!!! and my culito's baby too jajajajja.
Customer Review: Very Happy Mom
The best diaper cream ever! My son had a severe diaper rash and nothing seemed to work until I tried the Aveeno. It immediately started working and my son had no problems with me applying it, unlike the other creams I tried to use. The rash started looking better as soon as it was applied. I can not express enough how awesome this cream is!! A must for all moms!


0 comments: