Saturday, November 22, 2008

Skip Hop Via Backpack Diaper Bag Black

Durable. Comfortable. Versatile. Style on the go.

The Skip Hop Via Backpack combines great style with lots of function for parents on the go. The perfectly proportioned pack has a pocket for everything ? a unique side zipper means one-handed access and no more digging into a bottomless pit! The easy-access changing station opens up like a book for maximum viewing and includes a cushioned changing pad. Strolled clips that attach perfectly to your stroller are an added plus.

Features:

  • Hangs neatly on a stroller with built-in stroller clips
  • Contoured and padded shoulder straps for extra comfort
  • Breathable mesh on back panel and shoulder straps keeps you cool
  • Easy-access changing station includes cushioned changing pad
  • Side zipper allows easy access to main compartment while wearing
  • 15 pockets include zippered personal pockets
  • Bottle pockets inside and out for up to four bottles or sippy cups
  • Handy padded grab strap
  • Contrasting lining makes it easy to find everything inside
  • Dimensions: 15"W x 5"D x 11.5"H

Customer Review: Not what I thought it would be
So this backpack isn't what I thought it would be at all! It's waaay small and the straps make the backpack ride up high on your back. My husband couldn't even wear it at all and that is the main reason I got it. It has different compartments which is nice but the size & design just don't make up for it. I wouldn't recommend it at all unless you are tiny in size. :)
Customer Review: Good design
I spent a lot of time looking for a diaper backpack before my 2nd child was born. I really liked the zip out diaper changing compartment and front organizational pocket. It's large enough that I don't have to carry a purse. Now that I've been using it I LOVE the fact that it can attach to a stroller or shopping cart with ease. But after only a few uses the mesh cup/bottle holders have torn. There was also a loose string coming off the backpack when it arrived that caused a "run" immediately. For the price I wasn't happy. Despite these two issues I still like and use the bag.


0 comments: