Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers, Size 4 (22-37 Lbs), Economy Plus Pack, 176 Diapers

Baby-Dry featuring Caterpillar-Flex
Pampers has specially designed products for you and your growing child. Pampers Baby-Dry, with Caterpillar-Flex, expands and contracts with your child.

With Baby-Dry diapers, try Pampers Wipes!
Pampers Wipes provide a cleaner, more refreshing experience! Pampers offers a full range of wipes based upon your baby's special needs. Try our Skin Soothing Moisture Wipes that help replenish the moisture in your baby's skin or our Lavender Wipes that help calm your baby with a comforting Lavender scent. For a wipe that can clean gently like a baby's washcloth, check out Baby Fresh Wipes.

Pampers Baby Dry features Sesame Street® characters that reflect your baby's size, age, and activities. Each image is carefully considered to delight your child and help you connect with your baby during diaper changes.

Sesame Workshop ®, Sesame Street ® and associated characters, trademarks and design elements are owned and licensed by Sesame Workshop. © 2007 Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved.


Customer Review: Perfect!
The diapers are exactly what you find in the store! And they always arrive on time!
Customer Review: Unbeatable! The only diapers I will use for my son!
After 'road testing' several brands of diapers NOTHING can beat the baby-dry diaper for keeping the wet away from my son and being leakproof! I have tried cruisers but they leave a purple residue on my son's skin and did not 'lock away' the wetness from the skin. My son (now 2) has never had a diaper rash and I think that is testimony to the baby-dry quality. I also love the pampers wipes as they are more moist than other brands I have tried such as Huggies. I would not use another brand again.


0 comments: